Wednesday 22 September 2010

Welcome to the beginning

Hello, and welcome to my blog. This is where I'll collect everything that has anything to do with my writing. I had another blog that was meant for this, but somehow it got my for-fun blog instead, so I decided to try again and succeed this time.

So who am I?

Well, my name is Kim, I'm 19 years old and I want to be a published writer. I live in Sweden with my mum and my siblings (who only come every other week) and my three mice, fish a hamster and in two days, a dog. This will however change one day, because since I graduated school earlier this summer I haven't done much else than just bum around at home, so if things go as planned I will soon move to England which, for unknown reasons, are the country of my dreams.

In my spare time I like to write (duh!), read, eat, sleep and play video games. I work too. At least a little, it's not a full time job, but I do get enough money to survive. And I'm beginning to learn how to drive, and study some math. Yes, my life is busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment