Monday 27 September 2010

Books I can't wait to get my hands on

I love reading. I read way more than I write, and I gulp them down one by one! Everytime I go to England I take the opportunity to purchase as many books I can, since I only read in English. Last time I went there, in August, I came home with thirteen books, all of them are more or less finished.

I do have a few books that I haven't come out yet, books that I'm waiting impatiently for. These are;

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
My first encounter with the first book, Hush Hush, was when I had just finished Issues, and sat and waited for all the pages to print. In my hand I had a free sample of the book, in Swedish. I read it through and got hooked, despite it being in the wrong language. It didn't take long until I bought the book and plowed through it. When I read the first bit of the new book, I just kept waiting. I still am.

Crescendo gets out on October 19th



Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
This is a fanmade cover, the real one hasn't been released yet, that's how long I have to wait. The two previous books didn't take long until they were read and done, and even if I'm not the biggest fan of the second book, and how it all played out, I just have to know what's going to happen.

Forever gets out in July 2011
Torment by Lauren Kate
Another book I just ploughed right through. This one however, just left me annoyed at the lack of real love that was going on. There was always something there to ruin all the almost-moments, whereas most books let them have at least a few days in blissful happiness. I'm excited for this book because now they can maybe finally get a happy ending.

Torment comes out September 28th (tomorrow! but it's probably now coming to Sweden until a few weeks after)

No comments:

Post a Comment