At the same time I'm thinking about starting the path of a vlogger. I'm a bit infatuated with the whole concept (and a certain vlogger too), and I think that it would be a fun thing to do. But I'm hesitating for five reasons.
- I will probably grow bored with it and not update it as often as I should, or take it as seriously either.
- I have this dream that I will, one time in my life, be internet popular, and not being so will dampen my mood and having me make a fool of myself, which I don't enjoy very much.
- I can't come up with a good name. It's between two or three names, but the ones I really wanted are already taken (and I fucked up the one I actually got - booh!)
- Obviously my vlogs would have to be in English for maximum effect, but I don't like to talk English in public, because us Swedes have a very special way of talking English, which I hate and have adapted a fake British accent because of. Obviously me talking fake British and being random is not something people want to see.
- I can't act to save my life. Most vlogs are for some reasons a lot about acting out different scenarios, talking to oneself and having multiple personalities. All of which require acting. I.am.not.an.actor! (Although I would like to be)
And that's all I guess.
Until next time